Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
Topengineeringsolutions.com offers the best Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help service. We have professional mechanical engineers with excellent proficiency in all mechanical engineering fields as well as engineering software packages such as ANSYS, Solidworks, CES, SolidCam, Abaqus, AutoCAD, CATIA, and Matlab among others. The professionals provide custom essay writing services to both undergraduate and graduate students who need better grades but either lack time for assignments or English is not their first language
- 1 Request mechanical engineering assignment help Today and Get the Following:
- 2 Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help/Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- 2.1 History of Mechanical Engineering
- 2.2 Fundamental subjects of mechanical engineering
- 2.3 Roles of mechanical engineering
- 2.4 Duties of A Mechanical Engineer In The Workplace
- 2.5 Areas Of Employment For Mechanical Engineers
- 2.6 OTHER DISCIPLINES THAT RELATE TO MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- 2.7 Mechanical Engineering Coursework
- 2.8 Mechanical engineering thesis/ mechanical engineering dissertation/ mechanical engineering final year project
- 2.9 Assessment of Mechanical Engineering at the University Level
- 2.10 What skills should a mechanical engineer possess
- 2.11 The Best Essay Writing Service for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- 2.11.1 Mechanical engineering assignment help with no plagiarism
- 2.11.2 Mechanical engineering assignment help provided by expert mechanical engineering tutors
- 2.11.3 Timely Delivery of Mechanical engineering assignment help service
- 2.11.4 24/7 Customer service for your mechanical engineering assignment help needs
- 2.11.5 100% confidentiality
- 2.11.6 Student friendly pricing based on the scope of your mechanical engineering assignment help needs
- 2.12 Topics Covered in our Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help /Mechanical Engineering Homework Help Services:
- 2.12.1 Matlab for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help/ Matlab homework help
- 2.12.2 AutoCAD for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help/ AutoCAD homework help
- 2.12.3 Solidworks For Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help/ Solidworks homework help
- 2.12.4 Using Ansys for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- 2.12.5 Mechanical engineering assignment help using Autodesk Inventor
- 2.12.6 Mechanical engineering assignment help using PTC Creo elements/Pro-engineer
- 2.12.7 CATIA for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
- 2.12.8 Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help Using NX: Siemens
Request mechanical engineering assignment help Today and Get the Following:
- A great discount on your first order
- 100% original content written completely from scratch
- 100% confidentiality
- Timely Delivery
- Excellent paper quality
- Guaranteed first-class honours (1st) if you use our services throughout your study period
- 24/7 free support through live chat, phone, and email
Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help/Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
What is mechanical engineering? According to the department of mechanical engineering at Columbia University in the city of New York, mechanical engineering is a topic that derives its breadth from the need to design and make everything from small individual parts and devices (including micro-scale sensors and ink jet printers nozzles) to large systems (including space craft and ships). The role of mechanical engineering is to take a product from an idea to a market place.
History of Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical engineering developed as a field through industrial upheaval in Europe in the 18th century, though, its progress can be drawn back several thousand years back around the world. Mechanical engineering science emerged in the 19th century because of growth in the field of physics. The field has constantly evolved to integrate improvement in technology.
Mechanical engineering applications are recorded in many ancient manuscripts. Notable figures include Archimedes, (287-212 BC), Zhang Heng (78-139AD) who improved a water clock and invented a seismometer, and Ma Jun [200-265AD] who developed a chariot with variance gears among many other mechanical engineering applications.
Fundamental subjects of mechanical engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
- Fluid mechanics
- Statistics and dynamics
- Mechatronics and robotic
- Instrumentation and measurements
- Material engineering, composite
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Fuel combustion, internal combustion engine
- Strength of material and solid mechanics
Roles of mechanical engineering
- Eliminate excessive usage of resources by optimizing and improving efficiency. Mechanical engineering comes in and cuts cost on production hence utilizing the available resources to its efficient level.
- Innovation: through research mechanical engineering has enabled the contribution of new technologies which has enabled the growth of the society. Application of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) has really enhanced mechanical engineering innovations.
- Teaching and research oriented fields: Professional mechanical engineers can opt to engage in teaching and research. This is very important because it contributes to addition of knowledge and growth of the profession. It also ensures that the next generation has the necessary technology and personnel to tackle future challenges.
- Mechanical engineers are also rated as the best managers. In management and maintenance, mechanical engineers are distributed in almost every firm because of their aptitude in production systems and operational capabilities. Which probably not any other field gives.
- Problem solving: One of the main roles of mechanical engineers is to solve problems from organizational level to the societal level. This mainly involves developing new systems to handle existing challenges. For example, refrigeration was developed because of the need for food preservation. During the training of mechanical engineering students, they are presented with mechanical engineering assignments that are meant to enhance problem solving skill.
Duties of A Mechanical Engineer In The Workplace
- Oversee manufacturing and processing operations
- Create and assess prototypes of device they design
- Examine the assessment result and modify the designed or system as needed
- Design or redesign mechanical or thermal devices or subsystems by means of examination or computer aided designs
- Examine complications to see how mechanical and thermal device might help solve a problem
Areas Of Employment For Mechanical Engineers
- Chemical industry: Concealments oil companies, biochemical producers, and the business that support them (example building new plants or develop new process of technology
- Construction industry: it involves designing and building of structure and building facilities (ventilation and heating)
- Rail industry: manages and maintain rail systems components from train and tracks to electrical power systems and train control systems.
- Utility industry: Helps source power, water, waste management and telecoms.
- Material and metal industries: events include evolving new constituents for industrial mechanisms or end products.
- Defense industry provide equipment’s, support and service for the armed forces and national security.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Develop and manufacture drugs.
- Marine industry: They develop and help operate vessels.
OTHER DISCIPLINES THAT RELATE TO MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Chemical engineering which is subdivided bimolecular engineering, material engineering, molecular engineering, process engineering, corrosion engineering.
- Civil engineering: which is subdivided to environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, mining engineering, transport engineering.
- Electrical engineering: which is subdivided to computer engineering, optical engineering, transport engineering.
- Mechanical engineering: which is subdivided to acoustic engineering, manufacturing engineering, sports engineering, vehicle engineering, powerplant engineering.
- Software engineering: subdivided to computer aided engineering
- Systems engineering: subdivide to aerospace engineering, agriculture engineering, and applied engineering.
- Locomotive – (from car frameworks to its substantial engine.
- Aerospace- (airplanes, aircraft engines and control systems for aero planes).
- Biotechnology- (implants, fluidics systems for pharmaceutical industries).
- Computer and microchip technology- (disk drives, printers, cooling systems and semiconductors tools).
- Energy alteration- (gas turbines, wind turbines, solar energy, fuel cells).
- Automation- (robots, data and machine tools).
- Environmental control- (air conditioning, refrigeration and compressors).
Mechanical Engineering Coursework
Mechanical engineering coursework is designed to ensure that the students are taken through the same fundamental subjects to ensure that they meet the market requirements as well as the standards predetermined by the accreditation bodies. Some of the fundamental subjects include: statics and dynamics, material technology and solid mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, manufacturing technology and engineering design among others.
In most countries, it is a requirement that Mechanical engineering students undertake an internship program while studying in order to gain industrial experience.
During the last year of study, mechanical engineers also undertake a mechanical engineering final year project. This is also referred to as mechanical engineering thesis or mechanical engineering dissertation.
It is worth noting that almost all entry-level mechanical engineering jobs require a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent bachelor’s degree.
Mechanical engineering degree programs typically include developments in mathematics, and life physics science, as well as engineering design developments. Mechanical engineering technology focuses more on the application of engineering principles. A bachelor’s degree program typically last 3- 5 years to earn a degree.
Mechanical engineering thesis/ mechanical engineering dissertation/ mechanical engineering final year project
Our mechanical engineering assignment help also involves writing mechanical engineering thesis. Engineering thesis is also known as engineering dissertation or engineering final year project and is simply a form of assessment that usually differs from other engineering assignments in the sense that it is more extensive and takes a whole year. The engineering student is expected to be responsible for their own learning and conduct a literature review, select the method of study, and record the findings as well as the corresponding discussion. Mechanical engineering final year projects mechanical engineering students to explore the mechanical engineering thesis topic/mechanical engineering dissertation topic in depth and gain experience in the process of producing knowledge. Mechanical engineering final year projects also enable students to learn the process of managing a project from the beginning to the end. Topengineeringsolutions.com is the best essay writing service for those underrating mechanical engineering final year projects.
Mechanical engineering thesis topics/mechanical engineering thesis title/ mechanical engineering final year project title
Selecting a mechanical engineering thesis topic is one of the most challenging tasks students face. This is where we can in handy to provide mechanical engineering homework help. Topengineringsolutions.com can help you select the best mechanical engineering final year project topic as part of mechanical engineering assignment help. We select the mechanical engineering thesis title based on your area of interest, time available and your resources. Our mechanical engineering tutors are versed with latest CAE tools hence we can handle complex CFD analysis and FEA analysis to ensure that your brilliant idea comes to fruition. If your mechanical engineering final year project involves ANSYS, Abaqus, SolidWorks, Catia, Matlab and any other high-level modeling and simulation tools, place your order now. We can also provide you with mechanical final year projects ideas.
Assessment of Mechanical Engineering at the University Level
Assessment of mechanical engineering is achieved through various task assigned to the students. Such tasks include mechanical engineering homework or mechanical engineering assignments, mechanical engineering coursework, lab report, engineering practicum report/ engineering practicum experience report, and engineering work experience report among others. The assessment is usually in form of mechanical engineering essay. Mechanical engineering essays are among our mechanical engineering assignment help services
What skills should a mechanical engineer possess
Mechanical engineering involves developing and designing products which range from batteries to electric generators and medical devices hence high level of creativity is incorporated in making of this devices
- Team work
Team work is one of the greatest requirements of mechanical engineering. Engineers often work in groups to invent technology and solve various problems
- Analytical skills
Mechanical engineers need to be comfortable using math to solve problems. Analytical skills are important for every engineer because they are required to assemble project deliverables, apply computer aided engineering, develop and test prototypes, monitor operations, and effectively practice time management.
The Best Essay Writing Service for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
The best essay writing service for mechanical engineering homework help must take into account factors such as quality report, timely delivery, student friendly cost and versatility with engineering software packages. Topengineeringsolutions.com provides the best essay writing service for mechanical engineering homework. We understand that the mechanical engineering curriculum is exhaustive and sometimes students need help with mechanical engineering assignments. Topengineeringsolutions.com guarantees high-quality engineering papers. The mechanical engineering assignments are done by expert mechanical tutors.
You should use topengineeringsolutions.com for all your mechanical engineering assignments because you will be assured of high quality mechanical engineering homework help at an affordable price. Other reasons include:
Mechanical engineering assignment help with no plagiarism
The mechanical engineering homework help service involves writing the paper from scratch to ensure that there are no cases of plagiarism.
Mechanical engineering assignment help provided by expert mechanical engineering tutors
All the mechanical engineering assignments are done by expert mechanical engineering tutors, most of whom have both academic and industrial experience. Thus, the solutions they provide reflect an in-depth understanding of both theory and practical experience.
Timely Delivery of Mechanical engineering assignment help service
Time management is one of the main skills every mechanical engineer must have. Thus, all the mechanical engineering assignment help requests are completed within the allocated timeline provided that the student provides all the necessary details in time.
24/7 Customer service for your mechanical engineering assignment help needs
We understand that the need to seek for help in mechanical engineering homework may arise at any time of the day. Therefore, our customer service personnel are available 24 hours a day to give you the assistance you need.
We take privacy seriously and we don’t share any user details with any third party. You should, therefore, relax because your identity is protected.
Student friendly pricing based on the scope of your mechanical engineering assignment help needs
We offer the best essay writing service for mechanical engineering assignments at affordable prices. Our prices may not be the lowest in the market but we promise the highest quality engineering assignment help service at student friendly prices. Our prices mainly depend on urgency and the scope of the project. If you feel our prices are slightly above your budget, you are free to request for a discount via the live chat feature or email address. Both first-time clients and returning customers are eligible for a discount. Place your order now and let’s help you simplify engineering.
Topics Covered in our Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help /Mechanical Engineering Homework Help Services:
Matlab for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help/ Matlab homework help
MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) is a high-level language and interactive environment meant for conducting numerical computation, visualization, and programming. It has the capability to aid in solving systems of linear equations and calculating eigenvalues and eigenvectors among others. Its capability can be extended to solve nonlinear problems such as initial value problems and ordinary differential equations. With MATLAB, you can conduct data analysis, develop algorithms, create user interfaces, plot functions, and data and develop models as well as applications.
At Topengineeringsolutions.com we offer MATLAB assignment help for any MATLAB project including final year MATLAB projects. Sample engineering MATLAB assignment help projects include: medical imaging, security, design optimization, Simulink projects, signal processing, robotics and control systems, and communication systems among others. Visit topengineeringsolutions.com for any mechanical engineering assignment help that requires the use of MATLAB.
AutoCAD for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help/ AutoCAD homework help
AutoCAD is engineering software used for both 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting. There are several dedicated AutoCAD products including AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Structural Detailing, and AutoCAD Plant 3D among others. Feel free to contact Topengineeringsolutions.com if you r mechanical engineering assignment help needs the use of AutoCAD.
Solidworks For Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help/ Solidworks homework help
Solidworks is a 3D modelling CAD software that is usually used for the fast creation of parts, assemblies, and 2D drawings. It also has dedicated modules for sheet metal, weldments, surfacing, and mold tool and die which makes it easy to deliver high-class designs. Topengineeringsolutions.com has the expertise required to handle any Solidworks assignment ranging from part creation, assembly, motion analysis, fluid simulation, and finite element analysis. If you want any SolidWorks assignment help, please visit Topengineeringsolutions.com. Solidworks homework help is one of the most frequently requested mechanical engineering assignment help. A sample SolidWorks model produced by our experts is given below:
Using Ansys for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
ANSYS is comprehensive engineering simulation (computer-aided engineering, or CAE) software suite that covers the entire range of physics, offering access to practically any field of engineering simulation required in the design process. Topengineeringsolutions.com offers ANSYS assignment help for any ANSYS related project ranging from Computational Fluid Dynamics, Thermal Analysis, Finite Element Analysis, Design Optimization, electromagnetics, Structural Analysis (Static, Modal, Buckling (linear and nonlinear), Transient, Harmonic, Random vibration) among others. Incorporating ANSYS in your final year project will definitely be impressive and will guarantee you a very high mark. Visit Topengineeringsolutions.com for mechanical engineering assignment help that entails ANSYS assignment help. Also contact us if you need Ansys workbench tutorial, ansys structural analysis tutorial, ansys fluent tutorial and thermal analysis in ansys workbench among others.
Mechanical engineering assignment help using Autodesk Inventor
Autodesk Inventor is 3D CAD software for mechanical design. The software offers tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, product simulation, digital Prototyping. The latest version also allows for freeform modelling and direct edit. With Inventor, you can carry out any engineering design including 3D modelling, generation of 2D engineering drawings, sheet metal design, plastic part design, tooling and mold design, tube and pipe design as well as harness and cable design among others. Topengineeringsolutions.com has an in-depth understanding of all Inventor applications and is able to offer any mechanical engineering assignment help service that requires the use of Autodesk Inventor.
Mechanical engineering assignment help using PTC Creo elements/Pro-engineer
Topengineeringsolutions.com prides it self in the fact that it is the best when it comes to mechanical engineering assignment help involving the use of PTC Creo. PTC Creo formerly known as pro-engineer is an advanced 2D and 3D CAD/CAE software whose functions include 3D and 2D modelling, surface modelling, analysis (motion analysis, finite element analysis (stress analysis) ,and Computational fluid dynamics (CFD). This is a direct competitor of other high-end software packages such as CATIA and Siemens NX. If you need any assistance in this software, whether as an assignment or final year project please visit TopengineeringSolutions.com. A sample PTC Creo model produced by our experts is given below:
CATIA for Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help
CATIA (Computer Aided Three-dimensional Interactive Application) is advanced high-end CAD/CAM/CAE commercial software. Its applications are numerous including Styling (Concept Creative Design, Reverse & Prototype Experience), Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Composites Design, Plastic Part Design, Mold Tooling Design, Electrical & Fluids Engineering, among others. CATIA is highly preferred in advanced engineering industries such aerospace, automotive and ship building. Using CATIA in your final year project will display your proficiency and understanding of the modern engineering design process. Topengineeringsolutions.com is able to offer mechanical engineering assignment help for any design process involving CATIA.
Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help Using NX: Siemens
Siemens NX formerly known as NX Unigraphics is an advanced high-end CAD/CAM/CAE software package. It is used in Computer-aided design (CAD). This includes Parametric Solid modelling, freeform surface modelling, Reverse engineering, Styling and Computer-aided industrial design, Engineering drawing (Drafting), Sheet metal design, Assembly modelling, Routing for Electrical wiring and Mechanical Piping among others. It can also be used in Computer-aided engineering (CAE) applications such as Stress analysis / Finite element analysis, Kinematics and Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) as well as thermal analysis. It is also used in Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) applications such as CNC (computer Numerical control) programming.
Engineers at Topengineeringsolutions.com are well versed with Siemens NX and offer mechanical engineering assignment help using Siemens NX regardless of the complexity of the assignment.